So, what about Live Streaming your wedding ceremony in a Covid 19 world?
– Maybe your wedding day celebration will be a little smaller than originally planed due to various State and local guidelines but you still want to have all of your important family and friends be able to participate with you during your ceremony.
– Or maybe, you’ll choose to postpone the big celebration, but still want to get married on your scheduled day and share your ceremony with all of your family and friends.
– Or yet another maybe, you’re just going to do a simple, midweek, small, elopement style wedding ceremony.
So, whatever YOU choose to do, I’m here to support you with your Live Streaming needs.
So what are the options?
There are several ways to Live Stream your wedding ceremony. Below are a few of the options we can provide you with.
DIY – For any booked wedding, I’m happy to provide a tripod and smartphone / tablet adapter at no charge. Requires a strong enough cell signal or a venue that has strong enough WiFi. Of course you’ll need a smartphone or tablet with Cellular / WiFi capabilities and Facebook or YouTube installed and previously tested for live broadcast.
Recommended placement would be with a family member in the front row. That way they can hold the device during entrance, and then attach to tripod in front of them set at a height of about 3 feet for the remainder of the ceremony. This way you have un-obstructed view and are close enough to pick up officiate and couple audio.
Dependable Basic Streaming – I can set up a single camera with the officiate on a wireless mic using a PRO level Live Stream system. If your venue has WiFi great, but it’s not required. This system uses up to 3 cellular modems on 3 different cellular networks / carriers. The signals are then all “Bonded” together so we have multiple connections to the internet at the same time providing a stable connection. This allows for ceremonies at the beach, vineyards, etc. Live Streams can be broadcast to Facebook, YouTube, or, we can host on a private web page on our website, or yours! Your live stream can also be saved for later viewing.
Streaming Goodness – I can set up a multi camera Pro Level Live Stream System. Starting with the single camera system described above, we can add additional cameras, additional audio, and then do switching between cameras during the ceremony. Your ceremony then becomes a true live event to be shared.
So How Much?
*For all new 2020 – 2021 scheduled wedding bookings:
– Our single camera / audio ceremony system can be added to our Highlight, Short Story or Feature Collections for just $300.
– A mid-week stand alone single camera ceremony system is just $600.
… $800 for Fri, Sat or Sun.
– If you need to postpone any 2020 – 2021 wedding, and booked the live stream option, we can still do your ceremony live stream on your original date.
– Interested in a multi (3) camera system? Pricing starts at $1,800.
* Dependent on Federal / State / Local restrictions.
So, in this unusual time, I hope these options can provide you with a sense of confidence regarding the ability to share your wedding with family and friends just in case changes must be made. ~ Ken