After postponing once, Taylor and Tom choose to move their big wedding to 2021. But not wanting to wait to get married, they planned a quick elopement weekend on the Mendocino coast. So, not only did they have a very intimate wedding, but the weather was AMAZING. You couldn’t have scripted a better day.
Congratulations ~ Ken
A Family Affair
– venue: Mendocino Coast – planning and more: Tan Weddings and Events – photographer: Kate Anfinson Photography – videographer: Kenneth Sipes Cinema – music licensing: FyrFly.com
Chris and Carolyn did it! They Got Married! Having met and dated in High School, and then like many high school couples they parted ways… Years later, Carolyn reached out to Chris on FB just to say hi!
Facebook messages turned into all night phone calls. Phone calls turned into an in person visit. That visit turned into a second chance that they both felt was there for them. And now, here we have their love story on film.
Join me in celebrating their love story that they got to share with family and friends on this beautiful day. ~ Ken
– venue – Eastside Seasonal Farm
– photographer – Norah Burrows Photography
– video – Kenneth Sipes Cinema
– dj – music – Planet Entertainment
– music licensing – FryFly.com
Russian River Winery, Wine Country Wedding Video —
So, not even a Wine Country wildfire can keep Tommy and Ashley from getting married on this special weekend! With the original venue evacuated, the entire family and wedding team were able to re-locate to the beautiful Russian River Vineyards. Family and friends made the day special and the party wet late into the evening.