Sometimes you just want a simple wedding video of your ceremony, and maybe toasts from dinner.
While I primarily focus on multi day destination style weddings, I often get asked about creating a simple and inexpensive option for anyone who wants to be able to have a high quality wedding film. Why? We know not having a wedding video is one of the most regretted items couples report after a wedding.
I’ve created a DIY Wedding Video Filmmaker Package where we can supply you with:
– Modern, high quality 4k camcorders w/dual SD cards
– Professional level audio capture systems
– Tripods and lights (battery powered, no cords)
– Professional editing of the clips from the cameras and sound systems
We then create the following films…
– Ceremony, Reception Toasts, and even full day RAW – Doc Edit Films.
To Summarize…We Send. You Film. We Edit.
I’ll also send an outline of the best way to capture your day, tips for your “videographers”, and some general tips for planning your filming on your wedding day.
Filmmaker Standard package with 2 cameras, 3 audio systems, tripods and lights. Plus edited ceremony and reception toasts films. For just $900
If you’d like to know more about our DIY Wedding Video options, just fill out the contact form below.